Author: Jennifer | Prep time: 5 mins | Cook time: 10 min | Total time: 15 mins | Serves: 12
- 1½ Cups Almond Flour
- ¼ Teaspoons Salt
- 1 Tablespoon Baking Powder
- ½ Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- ½ Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 2 Eggs
- ½ Cup Sour Cream
- 4 Tablespoons Butter (melted)
- ½ Cup Shredded Cheese
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Mix all the dry ingredient together first.
- Combine all the wet ingredients next.
- Mix well.
- Spray your pan with non stick cooking spray. I used a muffin tin but you can use any pan you choose. Take a drop and drop a dollop of biscuit batter on your pan. I also spray my spoon with non stick cooking spray because the dough will slide right off into the pan.
- Cook for about 10 to 13 minutes.