Why take supplements? Is eating raw fruits and vegetables enough? Eating raw plants is essential for complete nutrition, but the sad reality is that over 90% of Americans are deficient in some vitamin or mineral! It has been estimated that only 9% of the population consumes the recommended servings of fruits and veggies daily.
The five primary reasons to supplement are:
1. Correct nutrient deficiencies
2. Overcome the effect of poor dietary choices
3. Combat environmental stresses
4. Overcome nutrient depletion from lifestyle stress
5. Decrease the risk of poor health
For a list of our best everyday supplements click here.