During this coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak and regular flu season it is important to give your immune system the support it needs.
Support your immune system
- Make sure to wash your hands often especially after using the restroom, before eating, after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and hot water
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth. The CDC says only wear a mask if you are infected with or caring for someone with a coronavirus
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick and stay home if you are not feeling well
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe
- Keep your diet fresh and healthy
- Get plenty of sleep and drink your water
- Supplement with probiotics
- Visit the WHO website for more tips and FAQs about the virus
Probiotic supplements for the immune system
Pro-Biotics Plus® Stick packs is a daily probiotic supplement. I recommend at least 40 billion CFUs a day, taking some at each meal. Each stick pack contains 40 billion CFUs of 12 different probiotics.
Prefer a capsule? Try Pro-Biotics Plus® capsules. Take at least one or two capsules at each meal to supporting a healthy immune system.
Save 15% off at checkout when you use the coupon code IMMUNE. Offer expires March 17, 2020.