This October, NWC Naturals® is proud to participate in National Breast Cancer Awareness Month. About 1 in 8 women born today in the United States will get breast cancer at some point during her life. After skin cancer, breast cancer is the most common kind of cancer in women.
The good news is that many women can survive breast cancer if it’s found and treated early.
- If you are age 40 to 49, talk with your doctor about when to start getting mammograms and how often to get them.
- Women ages 50 to 74 need mammograms every 2 years. You may choose to start getting mammograms earlier or to get them more often.
Talk to a doctor about your risk for breast cancer, especially if a close family member has had breast or ovarian cancer. Your doctor can help you decide when and how often to get mammograms.
Boost the Immune System
Maintain a strong immune system – it could mean your life!
Probiotics for Immune Support
Pro-Biotics Plus® Capsules is an advanced, high quality probiotic plus 5 natural immune supporting ingredients to help you get healthy and maintain overall wellness:
- Beta Glucans 1, 3-1, 6 have potent immune stimulating properties that help with the production of macrophages, the large white immune cells that attack aberrant cells in the body and remove toxic debris. Beta Glucans have also been shown to increase protection of the immune cells from the damage of radiation. Many in the medical community agree that the increase of the microbial killing activity of leukocytes and immune function, as a result of supplementing with Beta Glucans, suggests a clear effect on supporting a strong immune defense.
- Zinc – serves many functions, including acting as a constituent to at least 25 enzymes involved in digestion and metabolism. Research indicates that the health of the body’s natural killer cells may be dependent on zinc intake for normal growth and development. Zinc is very important for proper function of the thymus gland and thymus hormones, as well as cellular immunity.
- Copper – is necessary for the growth, development, and maintenance of bone; connective tissue, brain, heart and many other organs.
- Whole food Vitamin C – from Amla Fruit (also known as Indian gooseberry), is one of the richest natural sources of bioflavonoids and Vitamin C. Native to India, the plum sized fruit is revered for its anti-aging and immune enhancing properties.
- Colostrum– for human use colostrum is harvested from dairy cattle, as the components are identical to that of human colostrum, except that bovine colostrum is more concentrated. Colostrum from the first lactation is highest in immune proteins and transfer factors. NWC Naturals® uses whole bovine colostrum from the first lactation of New Zealand disease-free cows that have not been fed chemicals, antibiotics, pesticides or steroids. Colostrum supports a strong immune system and GI tract. It also helps maintain the intestinal lining and promote healthy intestinal flora.
To celebrate National Breast Cancer Awareness Month, use the coupon code PINK to receive 10% off your order at NWCnaturals.com until November 4, 2013!
For more information, check out the following links: